Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009- A bittersweet year

I'm always looking forward to happy endings and new beginnings.... Goodbye 2009.... Hello 2010!!!

I have been truly blessed this year. My girls are happy and healthy! Work is work but I'm happy to say that I'm employed. I really have no major complaints about 2009.

However, there have been some great losses in the entertainment industry. I grew up listening to Michael Jackson. Followed his career from the Jackson 5 till current. An icon will surely be missed around the world. RIP Michael Jackson. You're memory will live on forever. Along with Michael were other entertainers who went home to be with the Lord. My prayers go out to their families and friends.

Our local community experienced a serious fatality this year that I pray has opened the eyes to our youth about drinking and drugs. My prayer for 2010 is that they've learned from this and make better choices.

Well you all know me so it wouldn't be a good blog if I wasn't making someone giggle or smile.... so I was sent this poem from someone and I had to chuckle a little at the reflection of 2009. Enjoy....

Don't know the author, but too cute not to pass on.










Happy New Year Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment