Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's 2010

We are finally into 2010.... and just 10 years ago the shelves at the stores were bare.... no water, no batteries, no canned foods... all because people were afraid of the new millenium. What will happen? was the question everyone had on their minds. I have to admit that I was one of the ones who thought the world was going to end too. I didn't buy all the survival necessities but I stopped having sex (on 12/30, just to be sure), no drinking or swearing and I was at church bringing in the new year. What better place than to surround yourself around godly people?? Yessiree!!! I was a little freaked out too... and when we came to the realization that we weren't going to die, I called up my boyfriend, grabbed some tequila and we celebrated (if you know what I mean). LOL!!!

Well 10 years later... we brought in the new year pretty much the same. Stayed home, had a little cocktail, watched the New York celebration and then went to bed. How will it be in another 10 years?? I'll probably be asleep at 8 pm. It's so funny how things change over the years.

But I'm very excited for this year.... feeling very positive. I did actually make a few resolutions... not big ones but small attainable ones. Let's claim 2010 as a GREAT YEAR!!!! I'm interested to see what New Year's resolutions you all made.... let me know.

WELCOME 2010!!!!!
WELCOME 2010!!!!!
WELCOME 2010!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment