Monday, April 20, 2009

COMING SOON!!!!!

NORDSTROM'S RACK IS COMING TO OAKRIDGE MALL THIS FALL!!!!!

I can remember when Oakridge Mall was a boring little stip mall with a nasty movie theater in it... I don't know who Mr. Westfield is but I am so happy he bought all the malls and remodeled them. Oakridge needs it. I wish he would buy Westgate mall... No actually, I wish he would buy some land in Morgan Hill and build a mall!!! I would be the happiest b*tch on this planet! That would be on my list of best things ever thought of, right under "stretch jeans" but above "tampons"... One day, I'll share my list of best things ever thought of... compare it to your own list or add to mine...

Have a Happy Monday!!! Stay cool...it's going to be hot today!

1 comment:

  1. Carla,

    Have you ever thought of writing a book? Seriously, it would be so funny and you would make tons of money. I'll help you get it published or you can self publish and hope it gets picked up by a big publisher, and I'm sure it will. You and the girls would be set for life. Think about it!

    ReplyDelete