Friday, April 17, 2009

I kinda like it...

Well today is my first day blogging. And I kinda like it.
Although, I haven't gotten any work done today but that's not just because of the blogging... we had a retirement potluck for an RN. It's probably one of the biggest potlucks I've ever been to... There was even a guest appearance from Elvis! I'm not normally an Elvis fan but I have a new found respect for this guy. He was dressed head to toe in Elvis gear. Which pretty much looked something Prince would wear just in size XXL. And he had the BIGGEST belt buckle I have ever seen in life. Which brings me back to the reason I have respect for him... the buckle rested against his penis and everytime he thrusted or shook his hips, the buckle slammed against it. And the man never flinched. Everyone enjoyed his music but I was watching to see how many times it was gonna take before he was doubling over in pain. I admit, he's a soldier... or he's a she. Whatever! It was a fun day....

Now... back to work!!!!

1 comment: