Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Get to know me......

What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 AM
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Earth
What is your favorite TV show? The Hills (I know... so sue me!)
What do you usually have for breakfast? Toothpaste
What is your middle name? Patrice
What food do you dislike? Brussel Sprouts!!!
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Sheeesh! Haven't we evolved to iTunes??
What kind of car do you drive? A Hooptie 5000 Limited Edition
Favorite sandwich? Turkey/Avacado
What characteristic do you despise? Oh I can't stand Cruella De Vil.... oh characteristic... Ummm... Stupidity
Favorite item of clothing? Period Panties aka Granny Panties
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Intercourse, Al... no joke it's an actual city...
Favorite brand of clothing? Goodwill Couture
Where would you retire to? Intercourse, Al
What was your most recent memorable birthday? 30th... I'll blog about that one day.
Favorite sport to watch? The Center for the Blind Water Polo Games
Farthermost place you are sending this? Intercourse, Al
When is your birthday? Everyday!!!!
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I love to BLOG!!!
What did you want to be when you were little? A whale trainer
How are you today? Super sleepy... see question 1
What is your favorite candy? The one that you can eat a lot of, tastes great and won't gain weight!!! Let me know when it's invented!!!
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? P-p-p-payday!!!!
What are you listening to right now? A coworker that has a mean twang... I think she's from Intercourse, Al.... I wish she would shut up!!!
What was the last thing you ate? A booger... no tissue available...
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pewter
How is the weather right now? Too nice to be at work
The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My friendly neighborhood bill collector
Favorite restaurant? It's now Gordon Biersch... garlic fries and hard lemonades will have you smelling like a indian hobo the next day!!!
Real hair color? Hold on... let me check the bush...
What was your favorite toy as a child? BIG WHEEL!!!!
What is under your bed? Scary monsters!!!!
What are you afraid of ? Sharks, herpes, clowns and long toenails... in no particular order.
Salty or sweet? Hmmmm, what are we talking about??




Happy Wednesday everybody!!! 2 more days till Friday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Carly, if you used these as your quiz questions I'd ace it. I think I've read ALL your getting to know me responses since 1999! ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete