Thursday, May 7, 2009

These words....

My 2 year old.... God love her.... tries her best to pronounce words. They come out just wrong but they are so cute!

She loves ice cream. It's her favorite dessert... but when she's really excited, it comes out like this, "Mommy! After I eat all my food, can I get some ass cream?" So I'll ask her is she sure she would like some "ass" cream... she nods her head excitedly and repeats it. "Yes Mommy, I want chocolate ass cream!!!" I think it just sounds funnier because she really doesn't realize she's saying it wrong... and I'm a horrible mom not to correct her. :)

Tonight at dinner she kept telling me that she's done with her "specialables" (vegetables). Although she can name each and every vegetable correctly, she can't pronounce the word that puts them all together. So I asked her to eat just a few of her "specialables" because that would make her a "special" girl. She agreed.

These type of things that make me love being a mom and love having such wonderful children with unique personalities.

Well she just bit her tongue jumping up and down trying dance, so I guess that means this blog is over.... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment