Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pet Peeves (I hate it when....)


I was driving home today and came to a 4 way stop... and a man did something that made me cringe.. and I thought to myself, "Ooooh I hate it when people do that"




My friend, Lakethia, recently blogged about her favorite things(http://www.motherhoodtyfamnty.blogspot.com/)... unfortunately, I'm doing the opposite.


I hate it when... you come to a 4 way stop and clearly have the right of way and someone waves you to go as if they are doing you a favor!


I hate it when... you go to Panda Express and have to order in Spanish.


I hate it when... someone does something nice for you and suggests you repay with something way more expensive and elaborate. Example, my friend bought me a bottle of water and said I can repay her with a round of drinks in Vegas. I slapped down a dollar and paid for my own water.


I hate it when... you ask a simple question and get a long winded answer!


I hate it when... you get behind someone with WIC coupons at the grocery store.


I hate it when... you see a welfare recipient in a better car than yours rollin on mo-mo's.


I hate it when... your baby daddy's girlfriend tries to be your friend.


I hate it when... people think it's cute when their baby visits your table at a restaurant. Go sit down, Junior!!!


I hate it when... you get reprimanded for being a few minutes late to work and NEVER get praised for being a few minutes early. WTF?


I hate it when... someone asks what nationality you are and then tells you what they thought you were. Then why did you ask, asshole?


I hate it when... you go in for a pedicure and they start suggesting you need something else. "Ohh, you want wax?".... "No"... "Ohhh, you should get wax"... There goes your tip, Phuc.


I hate it when... you have to guess what pastries they have at a Starbucks drive thru window. List that shit!!!


I hate it when... the dumb clerk at the store give you more change that what you're supposed to get and your conscience kicks in. Dammit!


I hate it when... people pronounce the H in Rihanna.


I hate it when... my kids have to look at the McDonalds menu like something has changed. Same shit, just order.


I hate it when... someone calls you at 1 AM and has the nerve to ask you, "Oh were you sleeping?" What the hell?!?


I hate it when... you get re-gifted.


I hate it when... people don't use spell check.


But I do love it when people read my blogs and get a little giggle from it. Thanks for visiting everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Carly. Once again you've got me sitting at the computer laughing and nodding my head in agreement! Thanks for another great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you make me laugh, but I hate it when I'm the brunt of the joke.

    ReplyDelete